We are dedicated to honoring Matthew's memory and all that he represented. The Foundation will do this by providing financial support for athletic opportunities to young men that display a drive to overcome adversity, have a passion for the game of baseball, and that demonstrate a genuine commitment to being a team player - just like Matthew .
MMF has a scholarship available that covers the following:
· Naperville Renegades Academy player fees
· Tournament and/or league player fees
· Team jersey(s), 2 pairs of pants, hat(s)
Requirements for consideration include:
Applicants must have already completed a minimum of 1 year of play with the Naperville Renegades. Only applications with all requested contact information will be considered.
All information submitted will be kept in the strictest confidentiality. Contact the Matthew Martin foundation with any questions or concerns at: Matthewmartinfoundation@yahoo.com
If a grant application is approved, the following terms and conditions will apply:
· The scholarship only covers fees for one season and does not include any travel related expenses
· Player must agree to wear the number 75 for a minimum of 1 Spring/Summer season (the scholarship year)
· Player must agree to have their name, photo & story featured on Foundation website and social media accounts
· Payment for fees will ONLY be submitted directly to the Naperville Renegades organization on behalf of the selected player
· Scholarship cannot be awarded to the same player back to back years